Aptitude Analyses / Interaction
Prior to admission students seeking admission are expected to take up an Aptitude Analyses or Interaction with principal, Parents will be informed about the Aptitude Analyses and Interaction once The Application is submitted. Admission will be based strictly on the performance of the students in the Aptitude Analyses.
For Classes Nursery to Class II, there will be Oral Based Interaction. .
For Classes III to VIII, there will be Aptitude Analysis of Subjects English, Maths and General Science of 1 hour duration in all
For Class IX and XI, there will be Aptitude Analysis of the subjects chosen as well as those made available strictly as per the CBSE norms with duration of3 hrs in all.
The oral/written aptitude analysis will be followed by an interaction with the Principal
No admission is made unless the child qualifies at each level in process the admission. Candidates coming from other states have to get their school leaving certificate, counter signed by the education authorities / inspector of the school of that state / area.
Newly admitted children will be permitted to join only on completion of admission formalities which includes submission of duty filled and signed. Application Form with following documents enclosed.
1. Full payment of fee, as applicable.
2. Receipt of Agreement duty signed by parents.
3. Birth Certificate/Transfer certificate.
4. Vaccination Certificate/Medical Certificate of the child.
5. Result Sheet of previous schools attended.
6. Character certificate and Health Certificate.
7. Six Copies of Passport Size photographs.
8. Adhaar Card photocopy of child and parents.
9. Residence Proof.