Aptitude Analysis / Interaction
Once the registration is confirmed the child will have to face General Aptitude test(oral/written) either Online mode or in the School Campus depending upon the situation. Parents will be informed about the Aptitude Analyses Test and Interaction once the Registration process is completed. Admission will be based strictly on the performance of the students in the Aptitude Analyses/Interaction.
For Classes Nursery to Class II, there will be Oral Based Interaction.
For Classes III to VIII, there will be Aptitude Analysis of Subjects English, Maths and General Science of 1 hour duration in all
For Class IX and XI, there will be Aptitude Analysis of the subjects chosen as well as those made available strictly as per the CBSE norms with duration of 3 hrs in all.
The oral/written aptitude analysis will be followed by an interaction with the Principal
Newly admitted children will be permitted to join only on completion of admission formalities which includes filling up the detail Application Form Online or on school counter with following documents enclosed/attached.
1. Submission of completed Admission Form.
2. Submission of admission fees though Payment Gateway or Cheque or by Card Swipe.
3. Birth Certificate/Transfer Certificate for class III onwards
4. Vaccination Certificate/Medical Certificate of the child.
5. Result Sheet of previous class attended.
6. Character certificate of the child.
7. Two Copies of Passport Size photographs of Child, Father & Mother each.
8. Adhaar Card photocopy of child and parent.
9. Residence Proof.( Rent agreement/Electricity bill/Telephone bill/Water bill etc.)
No admission is made unless the child qualifies at each level in process the admission. Candidates coming from other states have to get their school leaving certificate, counter signed by the education authorities / inspector of the school of that state / area.