Parent Teacher Association
Parents play a vital role in a child’s life. For the all round development of the child it becomes important for the school and the parents to come together on the same platform to discuss the issues related their child and work as partners.
The school addresses to the grievances of parents through following ways:
- PTA: It is Parent Teacher Association that is formulated by election of one parent and one teacher representator from each class. During a PTA executive body meeting all the issues are raised and discussed on a common platform such as school discipline, school academic performances, school fees, safety of children, staff feedback, transport, uniform, school activities and so on.
- A parent forum on social media such as whatsapp, blogs and facebook, the suggestions are open and transparent mechanism is adopted to resolve all issues.
- During PTMs, the face to face interaction between the teachers and parents too the individual voice is heard,
- The suggestion box/complaint register too are used for the same purpose.
- The Parent orientations from time to time helps to interact and openly discuss the new ways and means to help the child to perform well and grow in a healthy manner.