BLS World School
- The campus has 24 x 7 security cover, with guards stationed at the Front and Rear Gates, in front of all buildings, as well as patrolling the campus. Drills are conducted regularly and protocol is in place for various different scenarios.
- 24 hours security/surveillance is taken care of through BMS, Access Control & CCTV.
- Fire sprinklers, alarms and smoke detectors have been placed at regular intervals and are routinely checked.
- All the buildings & outdoor fields are under surveillance through fixed & PTZ cameras, with event recording facilities to keep a check on any untoward incident.
- All restricted areas/zones have controlled access for entry & exit, based on the smart contactless card & reader system.
- Water in swimming pool checked timely and filtration plant in working condition when pool is functioning.
- All electric points webbed, boundary fenced with no access to roof top other restricted zones.
- Drinking water is through RO filtered plant and temperature maintained.