Bus Rules for students
1. Students using the school bus are expected to be on the right side of the bus stop at least 5 min before the arrival time of the bus.
2. The bus will not wait for the late comers.
3. All students must occupy seats immediately after boarding their buses.
4. The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only. The lists of stops are prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commutes and is subject to change.
5. Students must not move around in bus and put any body part outside the moving bus.
6. Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown outside of the bus.
7. Students will be held responsible for any damage to the buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
8. Unusual behavior like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behavior is expected at all times.
9. Under no circumstances will children be allowed to board another bus to fulfill social engagements.
10. Temporary change of address/ bus route will not be allowed. No student will be allowed to change their bus on their own or accompany his/ her friend to their homes after school.
11. Parents of Nursery & Prep students must accompany their wards to and from school on the very first day of school to familiarize the driver with the bus stop.
12. If the escort is not found at the bus stop, the child will be brought back to school and handed over to the parent/guardian in the school.